I Need A Hero I Need A Hero

Oh my gosh! This is incredible! This is exactly how I imagined you would do it. Absolutely perfect and wonderful. Thank you so very much. The guitar flowed with the tune so well.

ADR3-N responds:

Thanks. Really glad you like it. I'll start on the others the day after tomorrow. :)

The Lunar Fantasy The Lunar Fantasy

This brought me to tears. I'm in love with this song already. It sounds like it can go with any form of media. Be it anime, video games, or an action movie. Great, great song. By FAR my favorite.

ADR3-N responds:

Thanks! Glad you like it. I have a few more in store and am still working on getting together some more tunes for you. If you have any midi files or are able to export projects to midi, that'd help me get a little more done. You've got some great key parts going on that I'm having trouble with.

Terrance Nicholson Narration Demo 2017 Terrance Nicholson Narration Demo 2017

There he goes again! I swear, you're voice is by far my favorite.

KingCrowleyVA responds:

Thanks a bunch man! Narration is one of my favorite things in voice over, so hopefully this gets me a lot of work.

Venom (DEMO) Venom (DEMO)

Uhhh... This is BEAUTIFUL! May I use this? Full credit goes to you. One less song you'd have to make!

ADR3-N responds:

Sure! Feel free to use any of my music. We already hashed out terms and all, so you're good!

Do you want it as is? If not I can go ahead and mix the drums a little better, flesh them out. Shoot me a PM. I made this one when I got frustrated with trying to get another just right :)

River Kanoff's 2016 VG Demo River Kanoff's 2016 VG Demo

Absolutely amazing. Just stunning. Properly done. Do you charge? I need a voice for my main protagonist.

RiverK responds:

It depends. I can't take on a HUGELY significant amount of dialogue for free, but if I like the project, I will probably do it free.

PM me about it!

Huge Character Voice Demo Reel, 2017! Huge Character Voice Demo Reel, 2017!

Good, good stuff.

SkylarTourai responds:

Thanks :D I appreciate it!

Animation Demo Reel Animation Demo Reel

Perfection.

Character Demo Reel Character Demo Reel

Yeah! This is perfect. I need a voice for two female characters. A villain and a hero... You interested?!